Thursday, December 6, 2007

In Response to Last Night

Circling through, around, inside.

LET GO-why can't I just let you fly? It's the soul's journey to decide, not mine.

Fear consumes and it melts into me
to discover the Truth, it must be within-why am I so afraid?

Experience, human, the fast road isn't the answer anymore, it never was. Why didn't I realize?

It's the doubt that binds me, the fear of what is really there.

Expectations, attachments-doesn't mean anything
So influenced by the outside circumstances-the calm soothes me.
He's the closest to God on Earth that I've felt-to know it within myself-will there be freedom?

Being. Human. Experience.
The feeling, there's only now, only here, only us. Feeling it. Really feeling it. At least I know I am alive.

In time, out of time-just breathe.

No comments: