Tuesday, September 18, 2007

YES YES YES

This morning was one of those mornings when I just didn't want to get up. My sinuses felt like they were ready to dive through my face and my neck and shoulders were all stiff with probably nothing but toxic cellular junk. Yuck! I had to be to work early for a training session….great. I rolled out of bed and remembered I could wear jeans today for the training session of taking apart appliances and putting them back together. Neat. This is what life has become…. Sick.

My eyes were half closed still when I realized that most of my jeans were still in the washer. DAGGER! I tossed some clothes around trying to find a pair when my eyes hit them….the pair that every girl has stashed in the back of her closet…the 'skinny' jeans. I have never been able to fit into them, but I saw them, beckoning me to just try them on. I did, as a last resort…and THEY FIT!! And not a ‘she really shouldn’t be wearing these squeeze them on fit’ they really fit well! YES!! The only thing that could make this day better would be a massage and a hot date. But, based on how I’m feeling at the moment, I’ll probably snuggle up with some tea and try to fend of the incoming sinus infection.

No comments: