Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Something Wonderful Is About To Happen

As I pulled up to my weekly appointment for intuitive coaching there was a yellow jeep in the parking lot I didn’t recognize. Niki drove a yellow jeep, and when I see one, I pay attention…its just one of those things I do. There was a bumper sticker on it that said, “something wonderful is about to happen.” I got this feeling, this really amazing feeling that it was true. I thanked her for the sign and went inside for my session.

Something wonderful did happen. I’ll be going to massage school starting at the end of this month. It just all worked itself out. It’s like in the Alchemist….if the Universe truly wants you to do something, it’ll come to be. I didn’t think I’d be able to go to school for at least another year, and now here I am-graduation is in August.

I know my social life will suffer. Classes are Friday nights and Saturdays and Sundays. It’s more important for me to take the opportunity that has presented itself and go with the flow of it.

It turns out the jeep belongs to the mother of one of the men who will be in class with me. He directed an amazing show I saw this summer and does theater in NYC. Hmmm….life certainly gets interesting. This is especially true when you are just able to let go of expectations. I really feel some things are just meant to be. Whether meeting certain people, certain situations…it just feels right when you don’t have to constantly “work” on something. It’s just there, and it’s almost magical. It is serendipity and synchronicity working in tandem with what your highest good desires. It’s there, and it’s real. If something isn’t working for you, it will be removed, of that I am sure. It’s interesting to see what happens in a space of nothingness, when you just allow, or maybe even ask for assistance. It’ll be there, always, especially if the Universe knows it is of your best interest.

No comments: