Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stop. Drop. And Roll?

I've come to a standstill in the battle against myself. Well, my ego self really. I'm sick. I'm really sick, and it's forcing me to slowwww wayyyyy down. I'm not a slow it down girl. I'm a go go go get em tiger growlll girl. With all this going on in my body, I can't help but wonder, did I cause this?

It's so interesting what stress can do to your body. It manifests itself in so many different ways. I haven't felt "myself" in so long, but really, that's probably a good thing. That means things are shifting, things are evolving and changing.

Life keeps surprising me. It seems that each situation we find ourselves in, it's giving us exactly what we need: an opportunity. It's an opportunity to really learn and grow and heal...get past those patterns we always do. I could move across the country, and I'd still have the same issues...they will follow you until you heal from them:physically, mentally, and emotionally. I find myself in these same patterns, just change the name of the players. It's quite ridiculous. This time, my body is FORCING me to slow it down. I have no choice. I'm so very tired. It's depressing, it hurts and my god does it give me perspective. I don't get the opportunity this time to busy myself to keep myself from dealing with me and what keeps surfacing. Nope, the body says no...I wonder, if I caused it. I know I have to go into the fire to release the pain. It's really not that bad, in fact I keep learning new things about me that I forgot about. It's pretty magical, but it has its setbacks.

Here's to nature's way of manifesting what I needed to do about ten years ago. Be still.

2 comments:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.