Friday, August 10, 2007

The joys of the office

My coworker got a call from a California woman who was concerned that her stove was beeping. After my co worker asked her many questions about her oven, she finally figured out that the range top was actually “clicking” because the burners were not igniting right away. The customer then asked if there was a ‘Safer Way’ to get the flame going. Again, my co worker was very confused and after more questions, figured out that the customer had got the burner to light and left it on all day, even when she left the house. WTF PEOPLE??? Obviously, the unit isn’t functioning properly and she needs a service call, but the bright customer just decided to leave the burner unattended all day. This proves to me two things:

1.Trophy wives do exist, because who else would marry someone with little common sense and wit.
2.I need a new job asap.


On a sad note, my other co worker’s grandma died last night. Sad, it’s triggering a lot of feelings from when my grandpa passed away in February. I was at his grave this past weekend, it still doesn’t seem real.

No comments: