Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Master Cleanse-Day 4

When I woke up on day four, I felt amazing. I had a ton of energy, my clothes fit much better and I was really happy. I went to class in an optimstic, fun, light hearted mood. I had a great time in class, my classmate had a breakthrough and so did I with our massage practices.

In the afternoon my traps started to get really tight. I was working on them in class, and I noticed trigger points deeper in the tissue. I don't know if it's because my muscles were releasing a ton of crap, that I could get deeper, or what was occuring. My traps let go a lot, which was great!

After class that night my traps and calves started getting sharper pains to dull pains to tingling. I started to feel like I had the flu, it wasn't pleasant. After I finally had to go to the bathroom, tbe feeling had dissapated almost 100%. During a bodywork session I was giving that night, my right shoulder finally and completely let go. My muscles felt brand new.

No comments: