Friday, January 4, 2008

The Master Cleanse-day Two

Day Two

Today has been really interesting. I’ve read a lot about de-toxing and thinking that most of thy symptoms were things people made up in their heads, such as tasting crappy things they had eaten in the past of felt pain from past conditions.

Today I had an insatiable craving for diet mt. dew…I haven’t drank that in so long, but I used to be addicted to it when I worked at American. Once I went to the bathroom, it was gone. I also felt the pain of having chronic bladder infections when I was young. It was so strange, because my pee actually smelled like it did when I used to have infections all the time between the ages of 3-8. It was bizarre, but then it was gone once I had went to the bathroom. So now, I’m super intrigued and starting to think there may be validation in this whole ‘detox’ thing. It’ll be interesting to see what else happens. Sorry to be so graphic, I'm just telling it like it is.

The day has gone well. I still am having moments of irritability and wanting to eat. I’ve noticed how much value I’ve put in eating because I’m bored, or sad or whatever. Just putting a band aid on something that needs attention. I’m so grateful for this year. It’s been such a journey.

No comments: