Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The human body

The human body is so incredibly fascinating, amazing and just so awesome. I’ve had a breakthrough in my learning process. I used to believe that everything I’ve learned before is true, and that more information isn’t valid until it’s common knowledge. I don’t really know how to explain it, almost like my brain had a blockage to be able to accept more knowledge as true if I’ve already learned something one way, even if it was wrong.

With the breakthrough, I’ve been discovering how beneficial it is to do energy work on humans. There is so much we don’t know about our bodies, how they function, how the process, how things get stuck. Just because something isn’t “proven” doesn’t mean it isn’t real. Scientists don’t have time to do everything and there is so much that is so UNKNOWN!!!!!

It’s so INTERESTING and amazing. I’ve learned various techniques in school that by just simply stretching the soft tissue, people will have huge emotional releases and spontaneous releases in physical or emotional restrictions in the body. I can’t think of anything more fascinating to study and practice and have a career in.

It’s so inspiring as I learn different techniques and have work done on myself. I’ve been researching nutrition and eating much better and have noticed so many things occurring in my body. Like my professor said, we spend a life time building up these adhesions and restrictions, both emotional and physical, and the least we can do is be patient and spend at least five minutes on a particular area. I’ve realized that I’ve wanted to move much faster, because my clients don’t think that anything is occurring and they are frustrated, which transfers to the session and the space isn’t being held anymore. I’ve learned to listen to my intuition and be patient, because those are the sessions that produce results for people, and everyone is so different.

I’m going to be continuing my education once I graduate to specialize in craniosacral and myofascial release therapies. I’m also considering becoming a homeopathic practitioner, or depending on how well I do in school, a holistic doctor. I know it means more school, more money, and more time…but really…it’s what I’m passionate about, talented in and brings me so much joy. I’m so happy to have found my space, now I just need to be patient.

I’d love to be part of a research program on energetic work and the physical effects on the body. It’s so incredible and my body continues to amaze me as it detoxes, heals from trauma and opens up to life.


It’s exciting to have a new passion, things just have completely clicked in now and I GET IT. Hooray!!

No comments: