Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Master Cleanse-Day 7

Today started out alright, but now, really sucks.

I'm really angry. I feel a ton of anger coming up that I know I've buried and it's uncomfortable. I'm so angry at myself. I'm angry for not being where I want to be, doing what I want to do, loving who I want to love, so many things. I wonder what it will take for my soul to finally just realize that life is occuring NOW!!! I know the work I'm doing is so amazing and great for myself, I'm just waiting for my physical body to catch up and it's full of frustrations for me.

I want to live in joy and harmony, but I know that its not always constant. I think once I accept that, it will be much better for me. I have so much to be grateful for, and I wonder...why am I not really living my life the way I would love to? A way that would leave me filled with joy, hope and wonder and awe? Because what else is there?

I'm so excited to almost be done. I've been googling amazing recipes all day for some culinary inspiration. I will eat the most amazing vegetable soup ever created on Sunday and I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

S|A|R|A|H said...

go go anger! glad you got in touch with it and let it out...bathroom style.

I want some soup...meh.
patience face