Saturday, March 15, 2008

So I guess I'll just....

It's so interesting...men. Their feelings, their actions, everything. Today, almost five years after dating someone in the most serious relationship in my life, he tells me the truth. Why must someone wait almost five years to tell you something that would have changed everything?

I don't know how to feel. Whether to be angry, upset, relieved, sad....there's been so many emotions lately in my life that I don't ever recognize myself anymore. I guess I'll just be. That's all you can do. Just be.

This too shall pass, right? These things happen for reasons we might not ever know. If things would have worked out with us, and I think they would have if he would have told me the truth at the time, I probably wouldn't know most of the people in my life right now. I certainly wouldn't have be broken hearted from someone else right now, and who knows what I'd be doing. But it happened this way for a reason, and somehow, even though it seems like all is lost and will never be fixed...I know deep down, that's just not true.

No comments: