Monday, March 10, 2008

So is everyone's 28th birthday this dramatic?

Tonight I went to my friend Tara's for a healing session that was incredible. It validated everything that is going on inside and outside of me right now and helped me find ways to heal. What is so interesting is that she mentioned that I'm entering "Saturn Returns" which is the return of Saturn into your birth chart. I'm not really one for astrology other than for pure entertainment, but it did seem quite coincidental.




For most of us, ending a phase of life that is familiar and embarking on one that is new and untried is unsettling, even painful. Few people describe Saturn Return as a pleasant period. While undergoing your Saturn Return you may find yourself turning inward and reflecting on your individual destiny. You examine your true needs and desires and the role you want to play on the world's stage. You may feel lonely and alienated from those around you, while family and friends think you are shutting them out. But this is a necessary period of consolidation, when you must retreat from the distractions of the outer world and focus on you.


http://newage-directory.com/saturn.htmlrself at your most fundamental level. The Saturn Return is every individual's search for the Holy Grail.



Saturn comes back around to show you everything
Let's you choose what you will not see and then
Drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again
Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.
Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child or
Drags you down like a stone to
consume you till you choose to let this go.
Choose to let this go.
Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor.
Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold.
Let go


.......and I'm choosing to let go. I want me back. I want my magic back that I've given away to everyone until I have nothing left. I can't fix anyone but me. I can't heal anyone but me. I'm not responsible for anyone's heart but mine. I'm taking responsibility. I'm not hiding out in school or plays or excuses anymore. Now, everything changes, but it needed to fall apart. Trust.




No comments: