Tuesday, September 2, 2008

These Dreams

Last night I had another crappy dream. I can't remember all the details, but it was wild. 

First, I was with someone looking at artifacts that were being researched. One was a leather briefcase type of case that was owned by the author of Charlotte's web. I started looking around in it and found a coin and some sort of token. I felt like I needed to keep it, and it was part of some mystery. I don't know if that's the event that led to the chasings and attacks or something else.

We suddenly were in Washington DC in the White House, but I don't know who was president. I got seperated from everyone and realized the place was under attack. I hid behind this bed as all these secret service and people were violently murdered. A little girl was decapitated. I hid as best as I could, but knew I needed to get out of there. Somehow, I managed to escape. 

I found myself in an unfamiliar home with my family. A kid came to the door with a gun. My family was out back. He was there to kill Sonny. I raced out back to warn them to come inside. They barely made it. I then was on a bike ride with my friend Jennifer and somebody else but I don't remember who. I didn't have a bike, so I had to share one and balance on the back of it while the other person pedaled. We were being chased. I don't really remember the details, only to know that I somehow had awesome martial arts skills.

It was gory, scary, and a ton of violence. I hate these dreams. I know that I got hit on the head and I watched murder after murder. I'm sure there are tons of things I'm forgetting. This is just what I remember after waking up. 

I've used dreammoods.com for years, to interpret what my subconscious is telling me. None of the interpretations are a "good" thing. My life is finally coming together and I'm finally reaching some of my goals. So why do I feel so whacked out? What am I missing?

No comments: