Sunday, May 25, 2008

Flames to Dust, Lovers to Friends....

Why do all good things come to an end? Those song lyrics resonated with me this whole weekend and played through my mind while I watched the campfire. I burned my old journal, I burned my Guys and Dolls T-shirt. All of it just fell away, leaving me with me. How beautiful. I feel amazing, just vibrating to life. Everything in it's place. Each lesson with me, in my heart forever. I feel so lucky, so grateful for each person, each experience.

It felt great to watch it all burn to ash. I had two marriage proposals this weekend...all in good fun of course. It was wonderful to talk to Lance, who was all the way in Florida, camping on the beach by the ocean. Miles apart, and we're still so connected. Parallel lives. So synched up, so in the moment, so in the flow. This summer is already brewing up to be the best summer of my life. So many fun events planned, and then to top it off, Janna will be here at the end of it. She's the most beautiful spirit I've ever met. It bring tears to my eyes to just think about her and how much I love her and miss her.

It's wonderful to have so much space to just allow. It was wonderful to meet new people who are right where I am. It was amazing to introduce them to reiki, and it was beautiful to watch transformation occur within their bodies and spirits. Just for one moment, they were able to experience quiet within themselves. To watch people open up their hearts and experience peace is what I love to witness. It's what I pray for everyone to experience, it's what I hold space for. It was nice to be reminded that I'm able to do this. It was wonderful to listen to my heart and not what somebody else tells me I am.

I'm so ready for something real. I'm so ready to meet somebody who flows with me effortlessly. I feel like I left the weight of the world in the woods. My whole system feels lighter. It's time for the next step on this journey. I'm so glad to have finally let go of so much. Eleven years of this pattern....now it's just ash, burning away all the illusions that I had imprisoned myself in. The dragonfly out in the sun knows what I mean.

No comments: