Monday, May 12, 2008

Life List

I've realized it takes me approximately six days to be so entirely fed up with being lame. What is one to do when walking is not an option? Lay around and make life lists, duh. It doesn't really seem all that profoundly amazing to me, but I guess I've realized I'm not really a profoundly amazing type of girls that needs all these things. Here are the things I've decided I want to make sure to do before this lifetime is over...in no particular order other than how they popped into my brain:


1. Swim with dolphins
2. Live by the ocean
3. Hold a baby tiger
4. Visit or work in Africa
5. Watch the baby sea turtles hatch and find the ocean
6. Create a successful business called Dragonfly Wellness
7. Be a part of integration of Eastern and Western Medicine
8. Be published in a medical journal
9. Receive my doctorate's degree in Oriental Medicine/Naturopathic Health
10. Practice meditation daily
11. Live in Europe for at least three months: write lots of poetry, drink lots of coffee, wear black and be mysterious.
12. Visit somewhere tropical with a man I'm in love with
13. See a tornado
14. Make friends with all my demons
15. Own the Gilmore Girls entire series on DVD
16. Be in a relationship that supports my dreams and his dreams.
17. Write a song
18. See Rent on Broadway (don't think I'm gonna make that one, unless it comes back again)
19. Be a role model to a child
20. Be a mother
21. Have an organic garden
22. Find a way to exercise that I enjoy and actually do it
23. Wear a sexy black dress and stilettos and sing on top of a piano
24. Pay it forward to at least one person for what Michaela has done for me
25. Be there for a loved once when they transition from this world to the next
26. Create a piece of art that I enjoy
27. Parasail
28. Backpack through Europe with Britters for her high school graduation
29. Fall in love and not worry about every next step and just enjoy being with him
30. Lear to dance where the guy does all these amazing lifts
31. Keep Niki's story alive until my last breath
32. Live in a home with a big white wrap around porch
33. Recognize the magnificence in all things
34. Horseback ride on the beach
35. Read all the Harry Potter Books to curiously magical children
36. Have beautiful skin
37. Be a full time vegetarian, not a flexible one
38. Make a difference in someone's life that I don't even know
39. Have a HUGE flower garden
40. Learn to cook Indian food
41. Be fully expressed
42. See the Northern Lights
43. Use intuitive gifts to bring peace to grieving families
44. Save a starving child
45. Adopt a pet from the animal shelter
46. Sleep under the stars with a man I'm in love with
47. Hot air balloon ride
48. Love everyone who comes into my life deeply and if the leave, let them go easily
49. Run up the stairs from the Rocky movies
50. Rent a big RV and go a road trip with friends for a few weeks
51. Spend part of my life as a photographer for weddings, capturing the love and joy for people
52. Play Eva Perone in Evita
53. Learn another language
54. Create a difference for every client on the table
55. Support others that are willing to do the work for transformation
56. Do my best everyday to stand for Love and Peace in the world
57. Help see Project Peace into fruition with CAPW and travel with them, holding space for those in need
58. Have a myofascial intensive
59. Go on a spiritual retreat
60. Wear a lei of fresh orchids
61. Host a murder mystery party
62. Learn to play guitar well
63. Be in a relationship with a man who will try or at least accept the weird things I do, like blowing up Easter peeps in the microwave before eating them and taking off for an afternoon with no destination in particular and stopping wherever the day takes you
64. Be in a relationship with a man who enjoys the simple things and can be creative, romantic and sees the good in people
65. See Mariah Carey in concert
66. Have my nose pierced again
67. Assist others with finding peace within themselves
68. Enjoy wine and cheese in a Paris outdoor cafe
69. Visit the place where the St. Valentine's day massacre happened
70. Visit a place that has one of those amazing spacious rooms with a huge white canopy bed, like you see on the travel channel with a man I'm in love with
71. Save someone's life
72. Build a home
73. Successfully complete one round of dance dance revolution
74. Actually find the man that I'm going to fall in love with (and he'll fall in love with me too! small, important detail)
75. Have an amazing fancy dinner party

No comments: