Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Humorous Irony

I cleaned out more tonight from my storage unit and I came across my college stuff. I found a commercial I had written for, get this, a MASSAGE STUDIO. Hilarious!!! Coincidence? I think not. I think my intuition was trying to tell me something back then, and now I already have a commercial written if I decide to advertise that way upon graduation.

I also came across my high school/early college journal. I'm not ready to quite go there yet, but really, nothing has changed. I've been dating the same person for 11 years. And I've been doing the same things, having the same reactions. At least now, in this life time, I can pin point it when this started, and gives me a much better understanding of when the wound initially started and went all wrong.

This one, I think I'm keeping to myself. I just think it's pretty ironic I found the journal today. It was dated May 20, 1997 as the first entry. Exactly 11 years ago.

No comments: