Monday, July 7, 2008

Day One-100% Raw Food

Well, I expected this. My resistance to this is extremely palpable. I'm craving cookies and sugar and coffee. I WANT IT! Ugh, my body has been programmed to run on sugar and white flour...hence why I always have a low level of fatigue and acne. I'm not fat, but I'm not toned. My belly is always puffy. I know in about three days it'll be flat as a pancake, which I'm looking forward to.

Out of every cleanse/detox I've done, I know the first three days are hell. On day four I usually wake up with incredible energy, clarity and just feel awesome. 

Avacado and corn soup sucks. This may be due to not being able to find one decent avacado in this state. Raspberries and blueberries for breakfast is good. Making your own salad dressing is a lot of fun and so is experimenting with all these new recipes. I just wish I had a dehydrator and juicer, but I don't. I know I won't do 100% Raw Food after this 21 plan. I hope to do 70%...that gives me one meal a day to eat grains and cook food if I want.

I hate the first day. 

1 comment:

mle428 said...

Uhoh...I love the avocado and corn soup, although I loaded mine with black pepper...