Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fear in the Elbows

Last night I was so wonky. No matter what I did to try and get comfortable, I could not fall asleep. The insomnia has been rampant this week. It's so frustrating. I decided to try some self treatment in myofascial release to relax. 

Lately, I feel like something is out of whack in my left ribcage. It feels like something is stuck to the bottom of it. I get these sharp, hard pains and the muscle fibers in my abdominals are really tight. I did some a psoas release on each side and after that I found two trigger points in my left obliques. Owwww.

I did an arm pull using the weight of the limb guide the motion. It's actually really easy to do and you can feel it really well. I just layed on the bed and let my arm hang off. About 5 minutes into it, I became so panicked. I could feel the restrictions in my elbow tearing (probably too forcefully) and I became absorbed into this intense fear and panic. It was awful and I had to stop. I don't really know what that was about, but I didn't like it one bit. I'll probably play around with that with self treatment. 

I want an awesome boyfriend. It would be so great to snuggle up with someone, look into their eyes and think "I'm so lucky right now."

No comments: