Friday, July 4, 2008

It's Time

Starting Monday, July 7th, I will begin a 21 day Raw Food cleanse diet. Why? Because it's time.

This whole past year has been a great emotional clearing house. I needed it. I had so much that I had pushed down in me, and it caused me pain in my life without my conscious awarness of it. I was afraid to really love, afraid to truly connect and communicate, completely absorbed in anxiety, immersed in my own suffering. It's been about opening my heart. The biggest piece in that part of it came last weekend. I've always avoided confrontation and last Saturday, I got a huge dose of it. However, it ended up being the best thing possible. I was reminded, "You don't have to do this alone." Oh yeah. Duh. How easily we forget. 

I can see the changes in myself. I feel more comfortable in who I am. I feel more confident in pushing the envelope, challenging people to be who they really are. I feel secure in my intuition, no longer needing external validation, I know it for myself. I've done all this emotional work, but yet my body and skin problems remain the same. Time to take another look.

Right now, my body is covered in these weird red rashes that look almost like psoriasis. Before my big emotional clearing last week, I was broken out in hives. Because of the mind-body-spirit connection, I feel like this is all part of a bigger whole. What I do know, is that I'm becoming extremely sensitive. I react to food differently than before. I react to cleaners, shampoo, soap etc than I have before. It's time to remove all the CRAP out of my body. Literally.

I recently watched "Supercharge Me" a documentary about a woman who did a Raw Food 30 day diet. She looked phenomenal. I'm so inspired, and I will do this. After the cleansing period, I hope to maintain a diet of at least 70% Raw for the rest of my life. When I did just a 3 day cleanse a few weeks ago, I dropped a few pounds, all the bloating in my belly was gone, and my face was less puffy. I'm excited to see what 21 days can do. 

I've also started an education program about theraputic essential oils. They will be a huge part of my support. They are PHENOMENAL!! The results I've had from just taking the classes are amazing. I'm so excited to get my kits soon.

I need health and vitality to do what I'm meant to do on this planet. I really got clear about that. I want to live life the fullest and best way that I can. Because I mean really, if we don't do what we came here to do, what's the fucking point of life anyway? I'm tired of doing it over and over again. It's time to be strong, it's time to do what's best for me and it's time to start being who I really am. I want to be constantly  renewing myself in every moment. I want to make a difference to others. To be a clear vessel, I can't keep shoving mt. dew and pizza down my throat. Time to get back to nature and what is best for any human being. The earth gave us everything we need, why do we keep destroying it?

No comments: