Monday, July 30, 2007

My best call yet!

Today I had a customer call in to see if he could change his refrigerator into a wine unit. WHAT?

Conversation:“I can’t get my refrigerator to go above 42 degrees.”

“That’s because the thermostat and control board are regulated for that unit to be set between 34-42 degrees. You can’t change that.”
“I want to turn my fridge into a wine unit.”
“What?”
“I want to make it a huge wine storage and set it at 55 degrees.”
“That isn’t possible; our wine units have a completely different sealed system and control board.”
“There isn’t a way for the technician to change that?”

“No.”“I don’t believe you.”OK then….At this point I transferred him to our company tech because I couldn’t even handle it. I’m going to call Cannon tonight to see if I can turn my digital camera into a digital video camera. I’m also going to call Oldsmobile to see if I can get my Alero to turn into a hybrid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing if he can affored a regridgerator from you all that he could certanly afford a wine rack. haha

Anonymous said...

Oh the days of appliances! Anybody that can afford a Subzero refrigerator should most certainly just throw the wine cooler in with his current order! DER! Hmm...yeah...not missing the appliance world anymore!

Jess Dragonfly said...

Yeahhh at least he wasn't complaining about the fingerprints on his subzero from 5-6 pm when the sun is setting and it comes through the window. People are pretty much insaneo!! Come on Stacy, you know you miss American!!!