Friday, July 6, 2007

Universe 1, Jess 0

It's amazing...this thing called life. I've learned a big lesson in letting go. Time to stop wanting to control and figure it all out on my own. Sometimes you just need to let go and let it happen. Sometimes the more you push, the harder the pull.

I've been thinking about my photography lately and how much I want to get back into it. It's a passion of mine, capturing images in a magical moment.

I've also been thinking about massage school and how badly I want to go, but how I'm not able to afford it with my mortgage.

Well, today something really 'boring' happened. It appears the massage school needs a photographer, and I'm able to do my work in exchange for taking classes there. It will at least get me through the two introductory programs and from then on out, I know it will all work itself out. I get to get back to my passion while learning a new trade. The best part is that I learned today they have an entire program/healing space at the school for intuitives, like me!! So now, not only will I be around people that don't think I'm crazy, they will actually encourage and support me and also understand what is is like to be clairvoyant.


Thanks Universe! Love you!

No comments: