Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Totally Emo

Recent life events have forced me to break out of my comfort zone and re evaluate everything in my life. It has been one thing after another that has turned everything I have known to be "true" for the past few years into complete chaos.

A new journey has begun, and off in the wind I go. Time to find out what is true for me, and not for everybody else. I love everyone who has taught me something and been in my life. I will take it all with me, I promise, but I want to stop living how everybody tells me to do so.

Here's to new beginnings. A complete destruction has happend so that new things can be constructed. Here's to the ups, the downs and finding my worth. I promise I'll come visit!


"You can trust the overall perfection of whatever is happening and say, 'I claim the perfection and the re-ordering that is in process. I exercise my choices for upliftment, learning and growth. I choose to re-unite myself into the consciousness of perfection.' I can look at spilled milk and appreciate it as a mosaic, a piece of art. I can see the beauty.- John Morton

No comments: