Sunday, July 22, 2007

Uncertainty

Fever burns through my veins as if nothing can quench the insatiable longing to calm me.

She apparated through a soul connection long promised but forgotten by the conscious mind. The recognition was not instant, although her golden elixr glittered patiently for me to remember her.

She soothed me as I drank her in while watching over my right shoulder. Intertwined by threads that I didn't understand until my third eye seared with her images-one in the same. Nobody will understand this.

A constant longing from my soul to know more guided this journey to fuse the connection of worlds seemingly apart. Wake Up.

Reality obscured as co-existing planes collided under one truth that couldn't be guided in tandem-Push Me Away.

Open my eyes to something distracting to release the memories of our eyes first meeting from this embedded wound and turn it into something disengaging that I no longer know.

Paralyzed within myself they leave me to fall so I will know my worth, but the proper move escapes me. Turning inward I breathe-and from the very depths of human connection, I know you saw me there.

I was cut on the jagged edges of chains protecting wounds not yet healed from what is not forgiven. I stare in wonder at myself in a pattern cycling through the world in which understanding fades into the mist filtering through my blood and my third eye shuts. I question why I feel I should care. It is something beyond what I can understand and wrap tangibly into a neat Pandora's Box.

I look up and remember I have been here before. The thickness of the air chokes me as it grows more unfamiliar and uncomfortable. It penetrates my lungs as it hardens my heart. Reclusive inside-everything burns until no tears can soothe. The mask tries so hard to betray Me, but I'm still a silent warrior.

Balance the karma as my life's greatest lesson to allow the seed to grow without gouging my fingernails in to dig it up. Allow it to be. Cut the cord of connections and focus within until I feel my heart beating to my own unconditional love. Nobody will understand this. Allow it to be.

No comments: