Friday, July 27, 2007

Connection


I was out and about last night, at a Bon Jovi/Guns and Roses tribute band concert, of all places!! But I was with my favorite boys in the world and we had a blast!! I saw this lady with a beautiful dragonfly tattoo on her back, almost in the exact location I want to get mine. I kept staring at her, thinking there could be a lot of meaning or no meaning at all in seeing this dragonfly. So I did what I felt I should do. I went up to her and told her I loved her tattoo. She and I stared at each other and she just gave me a huge hug. It was like we just “knew” something that nobody else in that room did. I’ve never met this person before, but it was just an awesome moment. One of those moments, either sent by the Divine, or probably just random coincidence. Either way, it was inspiring to know in one way or another, we are all connected.

No comments: