Monday, July 16, 2007

When Does Being Intuitve Become Harmful To Living Life?

So I see and feel and can communicate with Angels, Guides, Those Passed On, Whatever…cool. I know this happened to me so I would have my own personal “proof” that this does exist. There is life after death, there is a God/All Knowing Energy and there is access to communicate with everything if you are open to it. I’ve had crazy metaphysical experiences and honestly, it is kinda cool to have that ability. At first I was scared to death and I slept over at my parent’s house for two weeks straight because I felt my condo was “haunted” or something or other. Then by chance I met a lot more people that this was just starting to happen to as well. We found comfort in our joint “craziness” and it was nice not to be alone. My Intuition has been validated a million times over by both people I know and don’t know. It’s pretty much right on and I’ve trusted it.

This weekend I had the experience of someone believing that I was using that to manipulate him. This hurt me to the core. All I try to do is help the best way I know how. I don’t think anybody truly understands what it is like to have this happen to you until it happens. I just say what I see and feel. It could possibly be true that there is a filter on it, but I don’t think so. The reason why I don’t think that is because others have told me the same things that I have seen. Some people that don’t even know anything about the situation…so where does that come from? There is sometimes information that comes through that could, in my opinion, be harmful because people need to figure things out on their own, including myself. There are things I think that come through that I am not supposed to know sometimes. Everything can be changed because of free will. That’s the confusion/beauty of it all.

Regardless, I feel like I lost a person who not only did I really care about, I only wanted to help and in the mess of things it got miscommunicated and became a mess. So when does being Intuitve become harmful to just living life? I guess the answer is right now. I think its one thing to have the ability and use it occasionally, but I don’t need to make a career out of this. I’ve been told by others I have an amazing ability to heal and communicate to bring comfort to loved ones with the passing of their family/friends. I know this to be true…I just really don’t tell people or talk about that, but I have done it over and over again, and it has all been validated by that family member I have talked to. I’m glad to bring peace to people and help them find comfort in those situations. But I don’t like losing friends. There is nothing I can do about that I suppose. It seems like the cost of this is too much.

I feel because I’m getting these “warning alarms” going off in my life about all this stuff, I feel like taking a big step back and just concentrating on the present moment. I think that is what I best and healthiest for me to do. I had dinner with an old friend last night. He said, “It’s nice to have the old J back, you’ve been getting a little weird lately.” Yeah, maybe I have been a little weird. It’s time to get back to self and figure out why all this has happened. Everything that happens shows you something, even if it’s a bitch of a lesson. I miss my old self too. The girl that didn’t worry about the future, and had fun every moment of her life. It seems this path isn’t working for me anymore. I have my proof, it exists-now what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let it roll girl, like a fat kid down the hill. Don't try to stop the kid but be aware of him and don't get in his way, but also remember to laugh at him because it is pretty funny!